Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your tuition?
- What assistance do you offer to help people afford a private school education. How do I apply?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you offer a Multi-Student or Pastoral Discount?
- Do you accept Indiana School Choice Vouchers? (and other related questions)
- Can I receive both an Indiana Choice Scholarship (Voucher) and a Tax Credit Scholarship?
- How is income verified?
- How do you determine household size?
- Do children of HCS Alumni receive a tuition discount?
- How will I know if I am awarded a scholarship?
- Do I need to reapply each year?
- Is HCS accredited?
- What is your Preschool program?
- What is your Prep-K and Kindergarten curriculum?
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- How is the Intermediate (5th-6th) school day organized?
- How is the Middle (7th-8th) and High (9th-12th) school day organized?
- How can I keep up with my student's progress?
- When can students begin to participate in accelerated classes?
- What services do you have available for students who need support?
- My student has an IEP and/or a 504 Plan. Will you admit them?
- Do you use technology in the classroom?
- Do you offer Advanced Placement (AP) and Honors courses?
- Are dual credit courses offered?
- Does HCS offer any specialized study in high school?
- What was your graduation rate last year?
- How well do your students score on standardized tests and ISTEP?